Monday, August 6, 2012

Dreams

     Ever since I was little I remember going and watching my cousin, Eric, in all his school plays.  And it was Eric who made me realie one of my passions.  Acting.  I have always looked up to my cousin and always know I can count on him to give me great advice.  So when he told my family he was moving to New York to try and make his dreams come true, I was thrilled!  I knew he could make it, he wore his heart on his sleeve and was determined. Of course, he would get discouraged at times, but in the end he always keeps his head up.
     I too get discouraged but unlike my cousin I sometimes find it hard to keep my head up.  Being in high school it seems easier to let people tell you are nothing when in reality you ARE something!High school is tough.  Girls are mean.  Boys are jerks.  But something my mom has always pointed out to me is that high school never ends.  As much as we all would like to believe it does.  It doesn't.  We think once we are out in the real world there won't be any more mean girls or cocky jocks.  But the truth is...the girls get ever more catty and the guys become ever moe stuck up. 
     This  blog may be a total joke, but I hope that the people who are reading this post at this moment get at least one thing out of it which is never let any one tell you, you aren't good enough or that you are crazy for having BIG dreams.
     Starting my last year of high school this week has made me start to think A LOT about my future.  What I want to be?  Where I want to go? Where do I see myself in the next 10 years?... The questions are never ending.  But one thing I know for sure is that I will never give up on my dreams as crazy as they may seem.  Whether it be working for a fashion magazine or having a show of my own. I'm never going to give up and neither should you!

*Please leave comments*

1 comment: