Monday, July 30, 2012

Taking Chances

When it comes to taking chances I'm usually the last to step in line.  Whether it's taking a chance on a guy or taking a chance on the latest fashion trend, I'm always one to second guess myself. Chances involve risks and I'm not one willing to risk many things. But being a senior in high school I have finally realized I need to start taking chances. Otherwise how will I know what could have been? 
Lucille Ball once said, "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."
Ball was once among the best fashion icons and in my opinion, still is.  Most red heads don't tend to usually wear fire-engine red lip stick, but she did! She took a chance and it worked.  So like Ball I have started to take chances when it comes to what I'm wearing. Whether it be a cheetah skirt with bright, bold pumps out with my girls or mixing an old worn-out t-shirt with a fancy skirt to go on a date with my boyfriend. I'm taking chances, even if I will regret it. But even if I regret wearing bold pumps with a cheetah skirt I have noticed that once I start taking chances, people notice me.  Whether it be good or bad, they are still taking notice of me, and who doesn't love to be noticed?!
So I suggest to those of you who are reading this blog next time you start to second guess yourself, whatever it may be, TAKE A CHANCE and see what can be.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more and great quote :) live without regrets honestly you'll regret not taking a chance rather than regret taking it. Trust in yourself and who you are and you'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete